15 More Library Customers Come Online with SirsiDynix Symphony
June 24th, 2010
PROVO, UTAH, June 24, 2010 – SirsiDynix, the leading provider of library technology solutions, announces 15 more customers have joined the growing list libraries using SirsiDynix Symphony® to manage their library operations, automate tasks, and improve staff productivity so they can focus on the important work of helping their patrons.
The list of libraries that went live with Symphony include customers new to SirsiDynix, as well as libraries that were using the SirsiDynix Horizon ILS.
“Symphony has come a long way since we introduced it to the market,” said Gary Rautenstrauch, chief executive officer for SirsiDynix. “We welcome these customers to our family of thousands of libraries who use SirsiDyix Symphony every day, and look forward to working with them as the product continues to evolve with libraries’ needs.”
New SirsiDynix Symphony customers include:
- Bilkent University Library (Ankara, Turkey)
- Calgary Board of Education (Alberta, Canada)
- Centre régional de services aux bibliothèques publiques des Laurentides Inc (Quebec, Canada)
- Delta County Public Library District (Hotchkiss, Colorado)
- Dixie College Library (St. George, Utah)
- Federal Communications Commission (Washington, DC)
- Haldimand County Public Library (Ontario, Canada)
- Kurth Memorial Library (Lufkin, Texas)
- Maricopa County Community College (Tempe, Arizona)
- Mitchell City Council (Part of the SWIFT Library Consortium, Municipal Association of Victoria, Australia)
- Ottawa Public Library (Ontario, Canada)
- Royal Military College (Ontario, Canada)
- State of New York Unified Court System (Cohoes, New York)
- Tauranga City Council – Library Enterprise Unit (New Zealand)
- Timberland Regional Library System (Tumwater, Washington)
SirsiDynix® connects people with knowledge at over 20,000 libraries around the world. Through library management technology and search and discovery tools, libraries using SirsiDynix technology bring relevant resources and the power of knowledge to their users and communities. SirsiDynix technology is architected to be open, scalable and robust, offering a complete solution out-of-the-box, and unparalleled flexibility through APIs and web services. Complemented by the most experienced training, consulting and support staff in the industry, SirsiDynix helps libraries create tomorrow’s libraries, today. www.sirsidynix.com.